Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hip Hop - Children's Book is FINISHED!













Here's some illustrations I did for a new children's book called 'The Hip Hop Opotamus". It's in collaboration with Brent Pope, all is left is printing it. I'll be sure to give an update when its in the shops.

I did a pitch for a cartoon series of the same characters with a great bunch of people, I'll post up the finished bible and animations as soon as they all get the go ahead.

Please pick up the book it's for a good cause. Brent and I want to do it for a suicide prevention group, when we decide on the particular group I'll let you know and you can support em all you want by buying as many copies as you want ;). 

Anyways I hope you like what you see, I posted up some more of the images, obviosuly i didnt post up all of em cause I want you to buy the book.

I'll in touch soon with the name of the charity that we have chosen, laters!

10 comments:

Niki Kehoe said...

Looks absolutely fantastic! Nice one!

G Rey said...

Great work Ben! Yet another style to add to your arsenal. So much work too, characters and scenes, well done! Love the Panda dude.

Bennessy said...

Thanks a mill you two! A good bit of work alright, but it got there!

Superhilbo! said...

Fantastic job!!! Seriously cool work! :)

G Rey said...

Ha, just realised how different my comment would have been if I added a comma in the last sentence... ''Love, the Panda dude'' Erm...

Bennessy said...

Cheers Hilbo! really appreciate that!

hahaha, who doesnt love pandas? ;)

Unknown said...

Quality!

Bennessy said...

Thanks Viv! :)

PSYCHROME said...

These are outstanding! Seriously great work. I love hip-hop and these drawings so I might have to buy this book! :-)

Bennessy said...

Cheers Albinal! I'll let everyone know when its out, hopefully it wont be to far away now.